||Our "Combo" tanks are designed to enable you to replace the original
petrol tank on a vehicle with a combined petrol and LPG tank assembly.
A Combo tank is a specially designed auxiliary petrol tank with a 3-band
integral cradle that accepts your LPG tank, and is then fitted into the vehicle
as a single unit using the original bolts and chassis mountings - no drilling of
These tanks are designed to comply fully with LPGA COP11.
All Auto Tanks are designed and manufactured to a high specification.
Please note that the LPG tanks are sold separately and are not part of the combo tank unit.
Combo tanks are designed to save you time and money, with the following
- All assembly work is done on the bench - not under the vehicle
- No lifting carpets or drilling holes – fits using existing tapped holes in the chassis
- No welding of brackets or supports – all are already incorporated, c/w all fixings
- Integral steel under-guard incorporated (covering both petrol and LPG tanks) – for added protection and safety
The entire fitting procedure consists of the following simple five steps:-
- Disconnect, and remove the existing standard petrol tank
- Transfer the pump/sender unit to the new tank
- Fit your LPG tank to the integral cradle
- Fit the entire “Combo tank” to the vehicle using existing tapped holes in the vehicle
- Re-connect all pipes and electrical connections and fit the under-guard
|We have Combo tanks for:-
Mitsubishi Shogun (Pajero) LWB
Isuzu Trooper (Bighorn) / Vauxhall Monterey
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Including the NEW 3.7 litre & 2.4 litre Cherokee
Most combo designs will accommodate a 70-litre, 360mm-diameter LPG cylinder
tank (not supplied)*
*Type 'KJ' Cherokee with tow bar takes a 60-litre 315mmØ LPG cylinder
without tow bar takes a 80-litre 360mmØ LPG cylinder tank.
Please note that Combo Units are available for Jeep Cherokee & Grand Cherokee
models where the existing petrol tank has the pump/level sensor fitted into
either its TOP or SIDE (front) face of the original petrol tank, so please
state which is required when ordering.
Within the context of this site, the terms LPG, GPL, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Propane and Autogas are synonymous.
The New Barns, Mill Road, Great Gransden, Cambridgeshire, SG19 3AG
Telephone: 01767 676181
Design & Hosting by 4x4web